[ODE] machine locking up hard when running tests

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Fri Dec 13 13:05:02 2002

Are you running a dual display by chance?

I have exactly the same problem - there is definately some kind of defect
in the drawstuff library.

For example for me if I start multiple instances of the test_buggy program
and try to move the windows around - the second and third windows will
have corrupted textures.  Then the machine will crash and lock hard
requiring a manual power cycle.

Since I tend to not use the drawstuff library this is not a major concern
for me but perhaps worth looking into.

I would first suggest trying to run samples without textures.

 - a