[ODE] trilist strategy

Nate W coding at natew.com
Thu Dec 12 11:00:02 2002

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

> This was what I was getting at a while back.  What happens if the floor is not a
> trilist, but a geom, say a very thin box.  It seems you're implying here that
> you *wouldn't* fall through.  If that's what you're saying, could you explain
> how that works?

I thought he was talking about "non-thin" boxes.  IOW, if you fall
completely through a thin box, you won't get pushed back the way you came,
but if you fall a third of the way into a (deep) cube you will get pushed
back.

But what happens if you fall 2/3 of the way into a thick cube?

--

Nate Waddoups
Redmond WA USA