[ODE] Suitability to my application

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Sat Aug 24 04:36:01 2002

The question you're asking is one that is genuinely an issue I believe.
There does seem to be a real tension between controlled behavior driven by
say story like aspects of your game and what physics will want to do.

No answers for you but basically your comments speak about a real issue -
it is hard to constrain physical objects to behave in animated like ways.

You'll probably have to try some clever hacks to have your cake and eat it
too.

 - a