[ODE] OT: Physics engine history!

Nguyen Binh Nguyen Binh <ngbinh at glassegg.com>
Mon Aug 19 21:17:02 2002

Hi list,

   I'm developing our inhouse physics engine. Besides many technical
   problems every programmers have, I also get a big one : my boss
   believe that writing a physics engine like Havok is easy ???? sigh

   So now I'm searching for some history info of some commercial game
   engine like Havok, Math Engine .etc.. I need infos like how many
   human resources it takes (many great PhDs???) how much money, time
   ,...etc.

   If some one know that infos, please help me.

   Thanks very much,

  P/S: I know that Russ write the core of Math Engine, so it's very
  nice if Russ can show me some docs about the history of Math Engine
  or ODE.

--
Best regards,

   Nguyen Binh