[ODE] tri-callider

Erwin de Vries erwin at vo.com
Thu Aug 15 04:11:02 2002

This is interesting. I've just tested ran it through my (quick) tests, and
it indeed works much better than the old version. I dont think its as good
as my new tricollider (which will be released later this week) though, but
that may also depend on what you're using it for.

Sometimes it seems to generate odd contact points, which is probably the
reason for some instabilities. Anyways, this is a very good effort.

Erwin