[ODE] Compiling Tri-Collider

Simon Bovet bovet at ifi.unizh.ch
Wed Aug 7 05:48:02 2002

Hello,

I'm trying to compile the tri-collider librairy... but since I'm a newbie
with the MSVC environment, I cannot make the things work!

I downloaded Opcode 1.2 and compiled the MSVC project with success. Then I
try to do the same with the files in ode/contrib/tri-collider/:
TriCollider.lib can be compiled, but with several warnings concerning the
dll (C4251 & C4273).

When I want to compile test_trilist.cpp, I cannot ge rid of several
unresolved external symbols.

Can anyone provide me some MS Visual C++ 6.0 projects, so that I can get the
tri-collider lib compiled and the example run. This would be a great help!

Thanks a lot!
Simon