[ODE] Geometry passing through TriList

Clay Larabie Clay Larabie" <c-larabie at rogers.com
Thu Aug 1 18:39:02 2002

What are your suggestions if I wanted to fix this?

It seems somewhat vital, to me at least, to have the collision detection
work despite the step size, especially if it's tied to render framerate,
which in my game tends to fluctuate a bit. I'm sure it'll be fairly constant
once optimized, but I'm not throttling frame rate to a fixed rate, such as
30 fps.

Maybe I could go multi-threaded for the physics... though I'd like to avoid
that.

By the way, you've done a great job on the TriList collision detection. I'm
just trying to find the best solution for my situation.

Clay