[ODE] ODE on MSVC

anon dev at charliex.net
Tue Nov 27 12:26:02 MST 2001

Hi,

I recently grabbed the latest CVS archives and built a project for MSVC, there are a few things
in the source that stop it building, namely alloca.h is always included and msvc doesn't have or
need alloca.h

basically just moved the alloca.h in a #ifndef MSVC

also in drawStuffStartup for windows.cpp the Freeconsole freopen of stdout fails at least
for me under wink2k, so i just didn't use it, doesn't seem to need it.

Other than that it it was plain sailing, everything builds and runs ok, its a great library.

the makefiles don't work with nmake, and i wanted to use a project file anyway.

charlie.