[ODE] joint group implementation change

Russ Smith russ at q12.org
Fri Nov 23 15:39:02 MST 2001

Jens Thiele wrote:
> > jens, i would be interested to know if this compiles out of the box
> > on irix.
> >
> > russ.
>
> yes it does

great! if any one out there has any joint-group related problems with
the latest CVS code, please report them ASAP. i want to make sure
this little chunk of code is solid.

> i reduced the changes to your code to a minimum
> (no change to directory structure, ...)

thanks. i have no particular attachment to my directory structure,
but i'd like to minimize the changes for the following reason: if files
are moved then either we have to do a CVS remove/add, which resets
the CVS changelog (losing valuable history) or we just move the file
in the repository (giving up the ability to check out earlier
versions).

thanks!

russ.

--