[ODE] fxengine

Kenneth Holmlund holmlund at hpc2n.umu.se
Thu Nov 22 12:42:01 MST 2001

What kind of scenegraph are you using there?
We're integrating an updated version of Cal3D (procedural animation) with
OpenSceneGraph and an in-house behaviour engine (the plan is to
make it open source as soon too).
As our next step (in a few months) we have been planning to work
on a dynamics version of Cal3D too, so your work is really well timed :)
When will your dynamics driven biped code be released?

/Kenneth