[ODE] test problems?

Kenneth Holmlund holmlund at hpc2n.umu.se
Thu Nov 15 05:37:01 MST 2001

As far as I understand Havok doesn't use
primitives for computing e.g. collision overlaps
(at least not in Reactor according to my 3dsmax dealer).
What difference does this make for stability, performance
and scaling between using e.g. a stack of polygon cubes
and a stack of mathematical cubes?

/Kenneth