[ODE] A 'real' demo of ODE

Gregor Veble gregor.veble at uni-mb.si
Thu Nov 15 03:01:01 MST 2001

Hi Russ,

I saw my mistake a few moments after I sent my post. The issue of
singularity brings on another set of questions altogether, but I will
focus on other things here :).

As far as I can see, we are basically on the same track. The equation
for the link constraint that I sent earlier is a scalar function which
removes one degree of freedom per link (which are now *not* treated as
bodies). In the case of the multilink suspension there are five
(nonsingular) links removing 5 DOFs for 2 bodies, which is exactly what
you mention to be the optimal case. Are there any other issues I might
have missed?

-Gregor