[ODE] Platform specific build files

Jens Thiele karme at unforgettable.com
Fri Nov 9 02:08:01 MST 2001

eli curtz wrote:

> It isn't THAT different, everything essentially works fine with the current
> makefiles, however they have a spiffy new format for shared libraries which
> (as far as I can tell) involves wrapping everything up in about 6 levels of
> folders and symbolic links. I'm pretty sure I can create this structure from
> the makefile, but unless there's something I've missed (which is likely, I'm
> still investigating) it is going to be kind of ugly.
i am currently trying to get ode to use autoconf/automake and libtool

if the problem is with building libraries libtool should solve it - if
it already
supports max osx ?

from the docu:

libtool 1.4: Long in the works and re this branch has better autoconf integration.

[...]

It supports Darwin 1.3 / Mac OS X 10.0 out of the box and needs a small patch to work on Mac OS X 10.1.

[...]

karme
email karme at unforgettable.com
IRC   Karme