[ODE] Platform specific build files

eli curtz eli at nuprometheus.com
Thu Nov 8 13:57:01 MST 2001

Hi all,

I'm beginning to suspect that it is going to take a lot of work to get the
Mac OS X build working with the makefile system. Is there a good reason not
to include a platform specific project file in the distribution? What if it
means the makefiles don't need to have ugly special cases in them? What do
people feel about the tradeoff between keeping things easy and keeping
things clean?

- eli

BTW - My problems are with building the framework and application bundles
from the command line, if anybody knows of a clean way to do this without
including extra jambase files or similar that would be just as good...