[ODE] Re: Mac OS X progress

eli curtz eli at nuprometheus.com
Sun Nov 4 23:50:01 MST 2001

>> I've got a really nasty hacked together version of DrawStuff running,
>> but it will be a while still before that is ready to send.
>
> hopefully my OpenGL code is somewhat portable .. ?

Yeah, your OpenGL code seems fine, there's just some platform specific stuff
for attaching the GL context to a window and such that I need to figure out.
I found some sample code, so it should be pretty easy.

I also need to decipher the method of building a framework from the command
line, so if anybody out there has OS X experience they could drop me a
note...

- eli

Eli Curtz
eli at nuprometheus.com