[ODE] Framework

Colin Reed colin at nintendo.co.jp
Sun Nov 4 19:37:02 MST 2001

> you're right. but instead of making something new here, maybe you could
> add the required code to the windows part of the "drawstuff" library
> and send me a patch? if you do that, i'll do the X-Windows side.

Unfortunately, framerate independence would need a change to the way the
demos are coded, no more dWorldStep(0.05f), the system that I use in my
dynamics stuff (http://www.cersoft.com) double buffers the position and
orientation quaternion, these are then used to update the display
position and orientation at the required time.

I'll have a think about it ....

Colin