[ODE] "Configuration Management"

Adam Moravanszky amoravanszky at dplanet.ch
Sat Nov 3 09:18:01 MST 2001

> which defines the entire software system. In the case of ODE this refers
> to the make system and selecting options during compilation for the target
> platform, ODE features, shared/static library, etc.

Oh, that.  One item in this area with which I would start with is providing
compiled windows executables for the demos (and making better demos while
we're at it).  I know of several people (some in my team) who would be
interested, but did not even try ODE yet because they could not or were too
lazy to build the sources.

Unfortunately I don't have Linux access at the moment, which would be needed
for someone doing this to insure continued portability.  When hooking ODE up
to GarageGames' engine, I will definitely make a Windows workspace for it if
I can't get my hands on one until then.

--
-- Adam Moravanszky
http://n.ethz.ch/student/adammo/