[ODE] stack overflow on Win2k

Nate W coding at natew.com
Sat Dec 22 03:55:01 2001

I'm getting a stack overflow after just a couple seconds of simulation,
with a system that has 23 bodies and 22 joints.  When the stack overflows
there are 70-80 joints in the system due to a lot of body-body contact
as the structure collapses (it's basically a stick-figure of a dog, and
I haven't gotten around to the muscles yet).

This might be a Win32 programming question as much as (more than?) an ODE
question, but does anyone know of a way to get around the stack
overflow?  There's nothing recursive going on, and it surprises me that
the OS doesn't accomodate.

Thanks.

--

Nate Waddoups