[ODE] Help with MSVC++ 6

anon anon" <anon at finitemonkeys.com
Wed Dec 19 16:07:01 2001

The MSVC doesn't like the dsDrawBoxD redefintion for C linkage, since its overloaded

i wrapped it by saying #ifndef dsDrawBox ( or whatever the second prototype was)
around the second prototype, havent got it in front of me to be sure,

So basically check to see if the second prototype is not already defined with an #ifndef

charlie

> Hi,
>
> I'm a newbie, and I'm using MSVC6 to build the latest snapshot (0.04?). I created a new project, added all the source (except
x11.cppa and the ones in \fbuild) and include files I could find, added "ode\include" to the directories, and I get 3 errors during
compile: