[ODE] (ODE) Visual C++

Anselm Hook anselm at hook.org
Tue Dec 11 15:11:01 2001

This is trivial and probably you'd get best results if you built the
project file yourself - its the *least* of your worries mate.  Make sure
you declare dSINGLE or dDOUBLE and there might be some weirdness with some
floating point defines (I recall).

Here's my copy if you want:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/fxengine/game/ode/ode.dsp

-a