[ODE] friction

Marco Correia marco.c at iname.com
Sun Dec 9 18:15:02 2001

 Hi,

 When I am about to take a simulation step, I have to fill the dContact's
fdir1 vector for all contacts. My question is: where should I get this
vector from? As a simetric of the resultant of the force accumulator of this
time step, or as a simetric of the center of mass's velocity from the
previous time step? (Assuming I want to do a simple thing, like pushing a
cube around in a table...)

 Also, on the documentation, says that dContact's 'mode' is a combination of
one ore more flags. If I don't want friction, witch flag should I put?

thanks
 Marco